Thursday, February 27, 2014

Shiva Tonight, Shiva - The coolest!


#Shiva tonight, Bless me
To explode into the rapturous night with all my might
For my Master’s with me, who is ever so bright!

Shiva - the coolest, they ask me why?
Is there a reason for the sky for being a sky?
I think for a while,
And your thought does bring a smile
On my face that is otherwise so guile.

As I close my eye, with master’s grace - Oh My!
I feel you dance within - "tha dhi thai"
Making my little heart cry...
Like a child thats lost and doesn’t know why?
For no reason then, I feel so shy!

A shiver runs through my spine
I  shudder wonder why?
Leaving my throat so dry…
But I don't reachout for water,
And I have no clue why?

Aah!! I think I know you, the coolest guy!!
You dwell in the coolest home that is up so high?
As silly as I am, I  still wonder...
Sigh....Sigh...

And don't forget our deal, remember - I shall spy
That just before I fall really cold and die,
I should do nothing but wonder,

That you’re indeed the “coolest", But then, why? why? why?

No comments: